Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private unranked server, L plates...

+6
wottagunn
MARSTA-J
lj
Isis_au
sparton
CheekyChimpanzee
10 posters

Go down

Private unranked server, L plates... Empty Private unranked server, L plates...

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:11 am

Heya guys,

I'm keen to get an unranked server going (probably tonight) to get a few of my fellow AUFers into as we've all got L plates on. Anyone keen to come along and teach us all how to re-spawn?

http://www.ausforces.com/showthread.php?p=227740#post227740

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kudos : 0

http://www.ausforces.com

Back to top Go down

Private unranked server, L plates... Empty Re: Private unranked server, L plates...

Post  sparton Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 am

i would mate but my net is capped atm and i have exams coming up in the next week which i have to study for.. lol
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Private unranked server, L plates... Empty Re: Private unranked server, L plates...

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:37 am

sparton wrote:i would mate but my net is capped atm and i have exams coming up in the next week which i have to study for.. lol

Oooh the finals!! I remember that stress. Feels like a lifetime ago now... I suppose it was really. (Sat them in 1997). Good luck with them mate. We'll have another crack at this in the future.... Very Happy

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 am

my finals aren't till november. i got mocks next week.
only good thing about my finals is that they finish the day black ops comes out. YAY!
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:54 am

Niiiiiice.

Looking forward to black ops.. just wish that it would have the bullet travel time / physics and destructible environments of BFBC2!!

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 am

CheekyChimpanzee wrote:Heya guys,

I'm keen to get an unranked server going (probably tonight) to get a few of my fellow AUFers into as we've all got L plates on. Anyone keen to come along and teach us all how to re-spawn?

I would like to play but I prefer to play in a ranked server. At least then my points (tiny as they are) are contributing to something. Very Happy

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:43 am

Isis_au wrote:
CheekyChimpanzee wrote:Heya guys,

I would like to play but I prefer to play in a ranked server. At least then my points (tiny as they are) are contributing to something. Very Happy

Sweet... well I'll add you and get into some ranked action. I'm keen to play ranked as much as possible, but had promised some guys there (who are yet to play at all) some unranked stuff to get their heads around it..... but I can do that with them and rank it up with you! :-) Is isis_au the psn account to add?

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 am

Yep that's me. Smile I'm totally hopeless so your buddies wont have any problem playing with me. Hey, maybe I'll get some kills Wink

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 am

if you lose to isis aka bec then you should be ashamed of yourselves Razz
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  lj Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 am

what time you jumping on? see what the missus is doing, if she goes to bed early i should be on after 8:30pm, i'll come play a couple games, don't worry i'll take it easy on you guys.

lj
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 am

Yeah mate unranked games are hard to get going, because most guys from the AU/NZ want points for their time lol

Whats your PSN?

Add me: Marsta-J
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 am

I will not be attending.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 am

wottagunn wrote:I will not be attending.
cheers cheers
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 am

Isis_au wrote:Yep that's me. Smile I'm totally hopeless so your buddies wont have any problem playing with me. Hey, maybe I'll get some kills Wink

hahha.. you most definitely will get kills.

sparton wrote:if you lose to isis aka bec then you should be ashamed of yourselves Razz

already ashamed. nothing to lose. besides bec can spell warhawk, which is better than most of our guys. when it comes to playing it... then i expect to get whupped!!

lj wrote:what time you jumping on? see what the missus is doing, if she goes to bed early i should be on after 8:30pm, i'll come play a couple games, don't worry i'll take it easy on you guys.

niiice mate... i'll be on from about 8pm myself.

MARSTA-J wrote:Yeah mate unranked games are hard to get going, because most guys from the AU/NZ want points for their time lol

Whats your PSN?

Add me: Marsta-J

that's fair enough too i guess.. i want points.. hahaha... my PSN is "cheekychimpanzee" - will add you.

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:08 am

I used to play wh..... But then I got so good that I got bored with the game. Last time I played was a 1v1 dogfight against lj which ended 57-3 my way. Too easy.

For the sake of the new guy, sarcasm implied.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bourkey Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:53 am

caps being modest he was greatest warhawker there was Very Happy
Bourkey
Bourkey
Captain
Captain

Kudos : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  azza2906 Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 pm

unfortunately i wont b able to play as i have been pretty busy lately but add me to psn azza2906

azza2906
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I will have to add you mate, I play warhawk pretty regulary. Im overseas atm,but I get back in a few months and will play local games.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  lj Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 am

i think i joined the server that you were talking about last night (it had a ping of 100) but i didn't see you in it CheekyChimpanzee, there were two other guys who were playing split screen (4 guys in total) they were pretty nooby, they were just mucking around in hover (i don't think they know how to get out of hover) and they were also mucking around with the drop ship

lj
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  CheekyChimpanzee Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 am

I ended up in a 1 on 1 server with bKaY. He showed me a few things in pro-flight mode, how to evade missiles, how to turn etc.. was SUPER helpful.

Just need a TON of practice now hahahaha....

CheekyChimpanzee
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:01 am

Bourkey wrote:caps being modest he was greatest warhawker there was Very Happy
lol!

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 am

Woah.. Cap use to play Warhawk?????

monkey
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down