Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New net means HOST!

2 posters

Go down

New net means HOST! Empty New net means HOST!

Post  Gasman40 Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:11 am

Hey guys, have updated our internet today so im now crusing on a adsl 8000kb/s plan or something like that (not good with all this) and will be upgraded onto Adsl2 when a port opens up on our exchange.
Anyway, i can now host an 8 man game so if anyones keen i'll put up a server tonight to give it a test run. Also if you feel like playing a few give us a message and i'll chuck up a server. This might finally make it possible for me to rank up quickly! Razz haha
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

New net means HOST! Empty Re: New net means HOST!

Post  MARSTA-J Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Nice, will jump in and have a jam if you put 1 up..

On a side note:...

Played in a guys server lately...
From the AU...

He can HOST 24 players, have been messaging him how good his net is within the WH community (Whats left of it anyways lol)
So look out for a 24man AU server, he made it Non-Ranked lastnight though, maybe its because there alot more relaxed players in N*R, but have asked him to Make a ranked game sometime...

Also met a few other AU players ive never played with before, not low ranks to...
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum