Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Talk (for crowley)

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars Talk (for crowley) Empty Star Wars Talk (for crowley)

Post  sparton Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:25 am

As of lately I have been watching all the star wars movies again.
Have you seen the clone wars cartoon series crowley? great stuff in my opinion.

Also, what do you think of another 3 movies/ 7 8 and 9.?

I think it would be a great idea but Lucas has stated that he wont ever make another 3 Sad

I'm gonna start reading the star wars books that are based after Return of the Jedi.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Talk (for crowley) Empty Re: Star Wars Talk (for crowley)

Post  mrcrowley24 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Cool

I have downloaded the cartoon series and want to watch it, but haven't got around to it yet. I will though, it looks good.

As for movies 7,8,9 Lucas won't go for it. Even if he was keen I think they should leave it as the books and comics to continue the series. Besides, with all due respect, George Lucas has been doing stupid shit in his old age (Indy IV, tinkering with the blu ray set etc) and he would probably fuck up the legacy of star wars (some say he already has with the prequel trilogy).

I highly recommend the books to anyone who likes the star wars movies and wants to know what happens afterward (and before) ROTJ. You should start with the Thrawn trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark force Rising, the lost command). Its a series that got the expanded universe of star wars going. Its about Grand Admiral Thrawn who is a tactical genius and guides the empire from defeat to almost victory over the new republic 5 years after ROTJ. If you like that trilogy let me know and I will tell you where to go from there. There are a shit load of books to read and I have read all the adult novels as well as the important comic arcs.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

will do mate.
I actually think I own those books aswell.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down