Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Buz

5 posters

Go down

Hey Buz Empty Hey Buz

Post  mrcrowley24 Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:03 am

Whatever happened to Sin?

As in do you have many active players? Looking at your clan on myhawk there is quite a lot of players in your clan and I sometimes see people running around with the Sin clan in front of their name (cybran, smokin-gunz, v-2karat and crack a head???).

Do you know all of these guys? Are they Aussies/NZ'ers? If you do you should see if they are keen for GB's or something?
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Hey Buz Empty Re: Hey Buz

Post  capnwpac Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am

Better yet, buz should join tag

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 am

from what i remember they have been in sin for a while now.. they just don't use the forums..
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZURK Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:02 am

i kinda wana join tag but for some reason i cant bring myself to leave sin . I dont know why? i only jump on every fortnight or so for fun and ive kinda lost what skill i had. still love the game but ive played it so much its getting stale . Thats why i want starhawk so much
BUZURK
BUZURK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kudos : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:37 pm

BUZURK wrote:i kinda wana join tag but for some reason i cant bring myself to leave sin . I dont know why? i only jump on every fortnight or so for fun and ive kinda lost what skill i had. still love the game but ive played it so much its getting stale . Thats why i want starhawk so much

Thats up to you mate, Im sure I speak for everyone in tag by saying we would love to have you. If you joined us you can play more Gb's which seems to get everyone playing and competitve (thats a major reason why Lj joined). Of course stay with Sin if you think starhawk will get your clan going again. Could be a while away though!
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Isis_au Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 am

mrcrowley24 wrote:
BUZURK wrote:i kinda wana join tag but for some reason i cant bring myself to leave sin . I dont know why? i only jump on every fortnight or so for fun and ive kinda lost what skill i had. still love the game but ive played it so much its getting stale . Thats why i want starhawk so much

Thats up to you mate, Im sure I speak for everyone in tag by saying we would love to have you. If you joined us you can play more Gb's which seems to get everyone playing and competitve (thats a major reason why Lj joined). Of course stay with Sin if you think starhawk will get your clan going again. Could be a while away though!
as each day passes it seems more and more likely that LJs true reason for joining tag was to piss me off. Evil or Very Mad

Buz you'd be most welcome to join and we'd have no issue with you going back to S!n if you wanted to later.

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZURK Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:52 am

thanks isis
BUZURK
BUZURK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major