Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALL OVER FOR:

3 posters

Go down

IT'S ALL OVER FOR: Empty IT'S ALL OVER FOR:

Post  Balirun Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 am

The socceroos- all this hype blown up in 2 games. Our last game is against serbia who beat germany 1 - 0. We will finish bottom of the table.

The NBA. Another killa season with the lakers winning by 4 in game 7. The lakers played 114 games to win the championship. Kobe wins his 5th ring and is now within arms length of Michael Jordan.

Carlton. Freo beat em up last night. They lost their star ruckman. Judd has bulked up too much. He is on his way down. Maybe it's his supporting cast. Anyway they may make the 8 but i doubt it.

Nsw origin. 5 straight. The old nsw stars would be so dissapointed. But how do you stop lockeyer, slater, inglis and the rest of them? Should be called the dream team.

Andrew johns. Now the greatest league player ever is confirmed as a rascist drug addict. The whole game is in a bad way. 10 000 go to a game. without origin and nationals the nrl would die.

Now with no nba to watch i'm gonna do a whole lot more fishing up here in Darwin. Go Freo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Balirun
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 6

Back to top Go down

IT'S ALL OVER FOR: Empty Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR:

Post  Isis_au Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:18 am

Nice sports journalism there Bali!!!

Yay Freo!!!!!!

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class