Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique

+5
capnwpac
smokin-gunzz
sparton
wottagunn
MARSTA-J
9 posters

Go down

Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique Empty Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique

Post  MARSTA-J Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 am

So as passwords are getting posted Randomly on this link
https://www.facebook.com/StarhawkTheGame?sk=wall

First, open this link in a different browser
https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/giftcard/redeem-gift-card-flow.action
Log in (using your PSN info), and keep it there (I think after a bit of inactivity, you auto-log out, so make sure you are still logged in, for that important moment Smile And leave your marker on the first window

Go back to the Wall link above, and keep refreshing until they post a Europe/AUS Code (Automatic Refresher for Firefox - http://reloadevery.mozdev.org
Something like this will be posted usually in sets of 5
LH7L-8ENC-BN88
Copy n Paste it in 3 sections,

Tip: Try do the 3rd or 4th 1st, as most people will try the 1st and last...

Tips: Double clicking over LH7N will select that, then quickly press CTRL-C, then switch over to the REDEEM browser (Using AL-TAB) & press CTRL-V to paste in 1st section, go back and do the last 2 sections (8ENC and BN88) and then Continue, (The Faster the higher chance, took me less then 10 seconds to do) if you made it, a pop up will happen, and then you have to go to REDEEM AT THE BOTTOM. If you forget that part, you might be shit outta luck in a couple of seconds Smile

Now jump on the ps3 whenever you want, and go to Settings Management, Transaction Management - download List... Something like that, And Starhawk Will be Waiting for you Smile

Anyone can do this on a PC (I was using Firefox BTW) Smile

Last edited by MARSTA-J on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:27 am; edited 13 times in total
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique Empty Re: Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique

Post  MARSTA-J Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:18 am

Try Them
Europe

A5NL-T3NG-9QBB
TN9E-9MNK-P7JD
6798-5TNP-THDH
T6PC-5CNG-MC56
N2BP-TANF-A424
2ED8-FPNT-25QD

Goneburgerz

Last edited by MARSTA-J on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique Empty Re: Get YOUR Beta Code WITHOUT a PS3 (on PC, the easiest way). I got 3 codes easy using this technique

Post  wottagunn Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 am

cheers for the code.
I used the second last one.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 am

cheers man. I may download it later.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  smokin-gunzz Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am

Sweet as marsta, many thanks for the links, got a code & am downloading now, im so stoked i didnt think id get one Very Happy

smokin-gunzz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kudos : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am

You bloody legend

I'll get to try before i buy.

I'll try a code within the next few days

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar655 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks Marsta, was lucky enough to net a code 30 seconds after he released them by absolute chance haha.

Starhawk really looks great so far, going to be hard to pull me away from the beast that is FIFA 12, but...... Starhawk looks like it could be the replacement I need Razz
Superstar655
Superstar655
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Superstar655 wrote:Thanks Marsta, was lucky enough to net a code 30 seconds after he released them by absolute chance haha.

Starhawk really looks great so far, going to be hard to pull me away from the beast that is FIFA 12, but...... Starhawk looks like it could be the replacement I need Razz
Glad to be around to witness your yearly post.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar655 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm

capnwpac wrote:
Superstar655 wrote:Thanks Marsta, was lucky enough to net a code 30 seconds after he released them by absolute chance haha.

Glad to be around to witness your yearly post.

ahaha this is so true. I do lurk these forums sometimes but rarely find stuff that I can be bothered posting on..... I'll try to start posting more haha, hopefully Starhawk can reunite the old warhawk gang Wink
Superstar655
Superstar655
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Balirun Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 am

thanks for the info marsta. Got mine sun arvo by fluke chance europe was sleeping. codes had been up for 2 hours. I tried the third one and it worked. Love your work mate.

Balirun
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZURK Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

got a beta today. I'm enjoying it but get the odd game full of both sides camping
BUZURK
BUZURK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kudos : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:03 am

Man I was soooo into this lol.
Ahh as time goes...

Warhawk 2 where are you Maynnnn

Last edited by MARSTA-J on Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:22 am

Do you like it Mj? I could never get into it, even when the NF controls returned:(

mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:25 am

Naah i lost interest in it a long time ago..
I think i got to the first DLC and never again, that flight controls had a weird Lag feeling to it.

the Online Co-op missions was pretty cool though.
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down