Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delayed games. WTF!!

2 posters

Go down

Delayed games. WTF!! Empty Delayed games. WTF!!

Post  mrcrowley24 Thu May 24, 2012 12:19 pm

What is going on?! 2012 is turning out to be a crap year for gaming.

A lot of games are being delayed till 2013! After a Stellar last 2 years of constant game releases we are back to 08/09 when game releases were infrequent!

Check out this article:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/23/waiting-game-everything-thats-been-delayed-into-2013-so-far/

Not every game on that list I want,but none the less its a joke how these games are being delayed so far into this generations life when all the developers should know how to make games for them!

P.S. - I would not be surprised if MGS:Rising and The last guardian are also delayed till 2013!

On a side note, is anyone getting Diablo 3? Its selling like pancakes and has got good reviews, the only negatives being that there arent enough servers (esp. Oz one's so bad ping).

mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Delayed games. WTF!! Empty Re: Delayed games. WTF!!

Post  wottagunn Thu May 24, 2012 1:35 pm

It pisses me off.

The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy/Collection was meant to be released today (24th) but it got pushed back to the 7th June. Now just today it has been pushed back again to the 27th of June. What a load of bollocks.
It's just a fucking remake. How much work can there possibly be?!
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down