Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 2012

2 posters

Go down

E3 2012 Empty E3 2012

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Another year, another crap E3!

The good things to come out of it was

-The last of us: From Uncharted developers and looks pretty good. Great graphics, more serious than uncharted and bloody!

-Beyond - From Heavy Rain developers. Looks interesting,cant say I am sold on it yet as it doesnt really show gameplay and I never got Heavy Rain. Having said that its got really good graphics.

-New star wars game (level 1313) - Not much is known about about is apart from that its set on coruscant and you are a bounty hunter. Graphics looks very good, but could be a next generation game.

Dead Space 3 - Looks really good. Cant wait to play another dead space game. I was a bit worried when they said it was going to be set on a snowy planet and have co-op, but the setting looks really good and I dont care for co-op (portal 2 is the best co-op game),but others might.

-God of War 4 - MP is meh. Look forward to playing some more GOW gameplay though.

There was also a new Ubisoft game there as well that looked decent.

Other than that is was pretty boring. If I was Nintendo, I would be worried about their new console. It launches in less than 6 months and still people dont know about it and the unreal engine 4 wont be on it which is crazy considering how popular unreal engine 3 was on this generation.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

E3 2012 Empty Re: E3 2012

Post  wottagunn Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Watch Dogs is the Ubisoft game. Looks good.

The Last of Us was the best of the show. Good to see Crysis 3 and FarCry 3 in action.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down