Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARHAWK 4EVA

2 posters

Go down

WARHAWK 4EVA Empty WARHAWK 4EVA

Post  MARSTA-J Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Where ever you are at this time, to all the players i have met during my Warhawk Days! So much memories, so much moments Ive had with all the AU / NZ Players.

This goes out to the best moments ever. Warhawk 4Ever. Still the best Game Ever. No game has given what this community has given me. The Thrills, The Family.

IF this ever gets read, or not ! Hope you are all well. And I have to say, I miss all yall and these days !!! GOD BLESS

MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

WARHAWK 4EVA Empty Re: WARHAWK 4EVA

Post  mrcrowley24 Mon May 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Hey Mj,

Good to hear from you. I miss the old days too. They were the best. Such good memories and so many good games.Such a shame starhawk was a letdown.

You got a ps4? What u playing these days?
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Tue May 17, 2016 6:04 am

Mr Crowley !!! Good to hear from ya too, Yeh i had a flashback one random day about how the Warhawk community was which bought me back to this website which on its own brings back alot of memories Smile Something i have never really felt with COD or so. Would have been cool if we stuck together and jammed on GTA 5 Razz

Yes i have a PS4. I dont know why but I ended up creating a new user MARSTAJ for PS4. Although my Marsta-J is still linked to PS3 and PS4. I might go back to that account thinking about it now. These days i only have Black Ops 3 on my PS4.

Have a jailbroken PS3 though so go back now and then to play some good classic games. But because of Hackers and Modders its kind of killed my buzz with PS3. It now a hacker vs hacker territory any normal users are just bystanders getting picked on lol.

How about you bro? Still keeping it going with Warhawk?

MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun May 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Yea I still play warhawk, but not as much as I would like to. I have a 1 year old to look after so he takes up a lot of my time. When I do get the chance to game I play a bit of the ps4 (uncharted 4), ps3 (warhawk) or my wii u (big nintendo fan).

Unfortunately, because none of the old players play anymore I get less and less enthusiastic about playing warhawk. Everyone these days are just alts so its not really fun not knowing who you are up against.

I'll still keep on playing though. I hope the game never dies, but I will keep playing once a week or a fortnight until the servers die.

Good to hear from you mate and hope to see you around in game.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum