Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dead space 2

+3
fuchswagen
wottagunn
mrcrowley24
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

dead space 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: dead space 2

Post  wottagunn Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:14 am

bah, im yet to finish Dead Space 2 a second time, and I haven't even fired up Extraction.
Currently playing Mass Effect 2.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Trailer for Dead Space 2 DLC called Severed. Here is the write up

Action-horror giant Dead Space 2 may only be barely a month on the shelves, but that isn’t stopping Visceral Games from releasing more content for the game. Originally announced on launch, we now have a release date for the first expansion.

Dead Space 2 is a great game definitely worth experiencing. But what if you’ve already beaten it once, and still want to shoot up some more necromorphs? PS3 gamers were already treated to Dead Space: Extraction, which was packed into certain copies of the game. The “first-person guided experience,” also available on the PlayStation Network, is it’s own retail game complete with it’s own story in the Dead Space universe.

The upcoming DLC, Severed, follows on from Dead Space 2 and is entirely single-player focused, following Gabe Weller and Lexine Murdock. These two are main characters from Extraction and the game will chronicle their travels throughout the Titan Moon space station, The Sprawl. Neither of the characters were engineers though, so it’ll be interesting to see how the game plays out. Check out the trailer here.

Will this expansion separate the two or keep them together, with an almost buddy-like dynamic? Only time will tell. The DLC will release for $6.99 on the PlayStation Store.

I will get it.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 am

looks cool. Could someone please explain the story of Dead Space and Dead Space 2? I would like to know without playing the games
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 am

Had a dream last night I was playing Dead Space 3. lol, while other guys dream about hot chicks and sex, Im dreaming about an unannounced horror game. haha.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: