Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Fortress 2 free to play!

3 posters

Go down

Team Fortress 2 free to play! Empty Team Fortress 2 free to play!

Post  Gasman40 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Hey guys,
Team Fortress 2 has gone free to play on steam. If you're looking for a great game i suggest getting it. I downloaded it over the weekend and have been having a blast. It takes some getting used to (not a big PC gamer.. even though i have a mac) but is well worth it. It's about a 10gb download but is a whole bunch of fun.
just a heads up incase anyone was interested. If you jump online i'll grab your stream handle off you if i can figure out how Very Happy
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 free to play! Empty Re: Team Fortress 2 free to play!

Post  mrcrowley24 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

I played it on the PS3 when I bought the orange box back in 2007. It is a good, fun game. Too bad EA fucked it (Valve was anti-PS3 back then) when they made it and made the game almost unplayable. Good to see its still going strong.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 am

I cant remember which team Fortress I played was years ago.. if it was 1 or 2... It could have been a patched/modded version out. But it was hide n seek...
1 team is the hiders, the other team is the finders (Obviously lol).. The hiders are spawned as an object (E.g. Container, box, etc) and the other team has flame throwers blahblah and have to find them and fry them...

Its straight up fun anyways...

Dont know how good it is these days though...
Might have to have a jam, wont be able to til the end of my Cap limit... As that 10 gigs will Cap me haha
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down