Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The what game are you playing thread?!

+16
azza2906
Ace
BUZURK
towelie777-2
fuchswagen
mick182
playstion3man
lj
Brad
sparton
wottagunn
MARSTA-J
Isis_au
Gr8tiger
Maccaz
mrcrowley24
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 2 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  Isis_au Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Trash Panic

It's tetris with rubbish instead of blocks. Simple idea. Difficult to complete each level. Addictive time waster. Suitable for kids also.

Isis_au
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 43

Back to top Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 2 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  tristo8 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

tristo8 wrote:Just picked up Sonic.
$30 bargain...i hope

Dont think there's trophy support, so may end up as trade fodder (with Lost) Smile

This game is shit. It's so glitchy and I probably won't play it again. Money well spent Sad

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 am

Borderlands
Singularity &
LBP

I didn't play borderlands when I first got it and I was never sure why, turns out it is a pretty awesome game. I am enjoying it.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 pm

wottagunn wrote:yea who the fuck are ytoyu

I think you scared him off gunn.lol
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 pm

ha
drunken ramblings
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  playstion3man Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:15 pm

mrcrowley24 wrote:
playstion3man wrote:Thought I would make my 1st post here.

I am currently playing mag, modnation, mw2 and gta BGT and L&D

Hey mate.

Go to introductions and tell us about yourself and what games you like etc. I know some of the guys would know you from QD fourms, but not everyone:)

As for your games, how are finding the DLC for GTA?

Hey ok done Smile

I haven't started L&D yet but BGT was good. It gave me a reason to get gta out again. Do you have it? its done a little differently to the other main story missions as instead of how in the main game you either complete it or you don't you complete the mission to a percentage based on the criteria they set.

playstion3man
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kudos : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Yeah I do have it and was playing through L&D, but Red Dead Redemption came out and I got into that and havent got back to it yet. I didnt mind it, was enjoying the storyline.

That sounds cool about BGT on the percentages thing. Will have to get back into it.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  playstion3man Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh isn't it like that in L&D? I thought that was the case for both dlc.

playstion3man
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

playstion3man wrote:Oh isn't it like that in L&D? I thought that was the case for both dlc.

lol, it probably is,but to tell you the truth I only did a couple of missions before RDR came out and I didnt take too much notice. Are you going to play L&D next?
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  playstion3man Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm

mrcrowley24 wrote:
playstion3man wrote:Oh isn't it like that in L&D? I thought that was the case for both dlc.

lol, it probably is,but to tell you the truth I only did a couple of missions before RDR came out and I didnt take too much notice. Are you going to play L&D next?

yeah. ill get around to it soon. just been totally addicted to mag lately.

playstion3man
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 am

So I have finished infamous. It wasn't bad, I give it 7.8/10. Room for improvement, but I would be interested in the sequel. Ive been playing GTA4:L&D, but I like to play the missions on and off. The reviews for Mafia 2 have turned me off (not to say I wont get it eventually) so I just bought God of War 3! I know wotta and other purists will be disappointed that I haven't played GOW1&2 first, but looking at the reviews and the productions values its hard to to justify buying and finishing 2 PS2 games over a PS3 game. Anyways, I have read the back story and its just the gameplay that I have to get used to! Plus I promise to get GOW: Collection before the PS4 comes out! Anyways, I want to finish this game before Castlevania comes out.

Anyone playing some new games? Also, should I get BBC2?
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mick182 Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am

in this emergency situaiton, I have fallen back to PC games, so I got Mafia II last night and played it to about 2am

Not too bad if you like fucking boring sandbox games. It's a GTA clone with Italian accents, and the PC adds another dimension of lameness with the the standard WASD keyboard controls, which instantly game me some sort of arthritic condition. Lucky it's my left hand or I might get lonely.

BFBC2 is a pretty sweet game, still plenty of people online, easy to get into game. All in game badges/achievements are done, and I'm one trophy away from platinum, so it's almost about to be retired. I might take it to max rank - Level 50, but it may be a grind if no more DLC is forthcoming before Medal of Honor or COD Black Ops is released.

anywho, the only game game I will be playing before the PS3 gets repaired is

Warhawk!

mick182
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kudos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:29 am

mick182 wrote:
BFBC2 is a pretty sweet game, still plenty of people online, easy to get into game. All in game badges/achievements are done, and I'm one trophy away from platinum, so it's almost about to be retired. I might take it to max rank - Level 50, but it may be a grind if no more DLC is forthcoming before Medal of Honor or COD Black Ops is released.

I platinum'd bfbc2 the other day. It was fun to get. I'm trying to get the dlc trophies now, i only bought them a couple days ago.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  mick182 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 am

Tiger my good man, how did you get Et Tu Brute? I may require some help with the one.

I've got all the DLC trophies/badges, Specat and Onslaught. Nelson Bay Onslaught was a bit tricky and is a bitch without a good squad.

mick182
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 am

mick182 wrote:Tiger my good man, how did you get Et Tu Brute? I may require some help with the one.

I've got all the DLC trophies/badges, Specat and Onslaught. Nelson Bay Onslaught was a bit tricky and is a bitch without a good squad.

Joined a friend and was placed on the opposite team. I told him i was going to knife him. Managed to get it suprisingly easily.
If you haven't got anyone on your friends list at the time add a couple of randoms on the other team, should be able to get it eventually!

Had a good sqaud for nelson bay so that one was quite easy, atamaca desert was a bit of pain though. I ended up joining a game where i couldn't kill people and we ended up beating it on hardcore Sad

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 2 Empty fix for hardcore mode bug

Post  mick182 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Attacama can be hard, I found that patience is the key to the Hardcore maps

Also, when you are in a hardcore match and you can't kill anyone, use you're handgun and most times it will sync you up, so you can use your primary weapon.

mick182
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 pm

So what is everyone playing these days?

I still play warhawk regularly. I am half through God of War 2 and when I finish that I will have completed the trilogy. After GOW2 I will get Vanquish.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 am

New Vegas at the moment. I'll move onto Castlevania and black ops when I'm done. Then go back and plat vanquish.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 am

Still Warhawk...
Bout 6 k to go and I got the friggen YLOD Evil or Very Mad

If the heattrick dont work, then Ill probly look out for a Black-Ops PS3 Pack
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  fuchswagen Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:04 am

wottagunn wrote:New Vegas at the moment. I'll move onto Castlevania and black ops when I'm done. Then go back and plat vanquish.

Still struggling with mission 6 are you? I just finished on hard and no deaths. Must say I love vanquish, its a manga wet dream.
Castlevania is drop dead easy, you shouldn't have any problem platting it.
fuchswagen
fuchswagen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  towelie777-2 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 am

BFBC2, but cracked open mw2 the other day to get back up to speed for black ops... Screw MoH!
towelie777-2
towelie777-2
Corporal
Corporal

Kudos : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:01 am

fuchswagen wrote:
wottagunn wrote:New Vegas at the moment. I'll move onto Castlevania and black ops when I'm done. Then go back and plat vanquish.

Still struggling with mission 6 are you? I just finished on hard and no deaths. Must say I love vanquish, its a manga wet dream.
Castlevania is drop dead easy, you shouldn't have any problem platting it.
To be honest, I only tried challenge 6 once. I had Fallout to play and didn't want to delay that any further seeing as it is a 50+ hour game.
I will go back and beat challenge six eventually. Haven't played Vanquish in over a week, even though it is fantastic. 10/10 game.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 am

Just platinumed TFU2 the other day, great game!

I'm playing through sports champions and going back to the first uncharted now.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZURK Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:56 am

worms ha ha sad hey
BUZURK
BUZURK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kudos : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Maccaz Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am

Escalation - new 3 faction gamemode for MAG.
Maccaz
Maccaz
Major General
Major General

Kudos : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next