Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The what game are you playing thread?!

+16
azza2906
Ace
BUZURK
towelie777-2
fuchswagen
mick182
playstion3man
lj
Brad
sparton
wottagunn
MARSTA-J
Isis_au
Gr8tiger
Maccaz
mrcrowley24
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 3 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  tristo8 Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:55 am

Rock Band 3, NBA2k11 and Toy Story 3.

That toybox mode is pretty awesome

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 20

Back to top Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 3 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  mrcrowley24 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 am

Indeed, a busy month of gaming for me. I went to JB today and spent a voucher that I got from Christmas. I got Mass effect 2, Transformers:War for Cybertron (also got Ozzy's new cd, "scream") and I recently got Dead Space 2 as a Christmas present. I have set some goals for myself of when to finish these games and they are:

Currently playing BBC2 - Should be finished by the end of the week!
Dead Space 2 - HAS to be finished by the time Killzone 3 comes out.
Mass Effect 2 - To be finished by the time Mass Effect 3 comes out.
Transformers: WFC - No rush.
Warhawk: 15000 till next rank (CMD Marshall)

It would be an easy task if it wasn't for how many hours I put into Warhawk! I know that there is no rush to play Transformers, but it looks really good and I feel like playing it so when I finish BBC2 I may play it the same time as Dead Space 2!

mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

got Dragon's Lair from the U.S cause i wanted a trip down memory lane. I used to be fascinated by the Arcade. think it was the first cartoon graphics game

yeah that and Warhawk.

need to make myself play Red Dead

Ace
Corporal
Corporal

Kudos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  azza2906 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 am

Ace wrote:
yeah that and Warhawk.

need to make myself play Red Dead

this is the same as me

azza2906
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:08 am

Been playing alot of Saw 2 lately...

Its OK... loving the puzzles in the game, which is about the only exciting thing about this, especially the secret puzzles which are like side games that are not needed to finish but hopefully unlock something at the end... Alot of repeat on small puzzles which can get boring, like door picking etc . Haven't finished yet. Hopefully it gives a good ending..
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 am

I now have Motorstorm Apocalypse, Homefront, Bulletstorm and Pixeljunk Shooter 2 to play.
I have only started PJ Shooter 2. Can't find time for it all.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 am

I have just finished KZ3 and have 2 chapters left of Transformers: WFC. My next games will be Crysis 2 and homefront.

I am less than 10k till next rank up in warhawk.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Haven't been playing anything new lately mainly because im holding out till Crysis 2 hits shelves but i've been playing BF:BC2 a lot lately. Can't wait to get onto crysis 2 and then hopefully Brink.
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am

Ok, with Crysis 2 finished I just have to do a few hours of portal 2 co-op with Azza and then its time to start some new games!

I have heaps to do! I have got L.A. Noire, MK9, infamous 2 and Mass effect 2 to play over the next few months! These games HAVE to be finished by September 6 before Resistance 3 comes out. Come September there are lots of games (AAA games at that!) coming out and I wont have the time to play these games so I have to get into gear!

<3K till next rank in warhawk. Taking ages!
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:36 am

Just finished Arkham Assylum and loved it. Going to go back through and get all the collectables now. I also downloaded InFamous from the freebies so i'll be playing that now. Im looking to pick up Batman:AC, maybe MW3 (probs a rent), resistance 3, battlefield 3 and maybe deus ex. Won't be able to buy them all but i want to try them all. Good second half of the year coming up.

What rank are you coming up to crowley?
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:06 am

I've got fuck all to play now until InFamous 2 is released (only 4 days from now).
I bought and downloaded the New Vegas DLC so I might give that a crack.

I haven't got plat on Brink yet but I really can't be bothered.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  tristo8 Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:33 am

I downloaded R&C and LBP. Both are great games and will give me something to play til Duke Nukem and Infamous 2 are out at end of week. Good timing for my birthday cos I was given some JB vouchers which will come in handy this Thursday lol.

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am

Gasman40 wrote:

What rank are you coming up to crowley?

Cmd marshall mate!!!
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gr8tiger Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 am

wottagunn wrote:I bought and downloaded the New Vegas DLC so I might give that a crack.

Dead money?

I picked it up a while ago. It was pretty fun but after a while the toxic gas and beeping gets annoying. Also didn't really like getting your weapons taking away at first. It has got a pretty good theme to it that is reinforced well at the end.

Gr8tiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Gr8tiger wrote:
wottagunn wrote:I bought and downloaded the New Vegas DLC so I might give that a crack.

Dead money?

I picked it up a while ago. It was pretty fun but after a while the toxic gas and beeping gets annoying. Also didn't really like getting your weapons taking away at first. It has got a pretty good theme to it that is reinforced well at the end.

Yeah Dead Money. I've played about an hour of it. I don't particularly like it.
Doubt ill finish it.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 am

I just went and picked up Borderlands and Dragon Age Origins 2 yesterday. Loving Borderlands so far.
I wasn't a big fan of the first dragon age but I plan to give this one a better go.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 am

Finished LA Noire, infamous 2 next.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:16 am

I went and picked up Assassins Creed 2 the other day. I played the first and thought it was amazing for it's time but when i watched my mate play AC2 i didn't think much of it. It didn't really tickle my fancy so i gave it a miss.Decided to get it the other day considering it was $30 and im happy i did. The first hour or so is pretty slow but once you start to get some of the upgrades and new mission types it's a blast. Can see what all the hype was about. Great game
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 am

C'mon people! This place should be alive with discussion after all the games rencently released.

As for me, I am working my way through Arkham City and very much enjoying it. I love all the different characters in it and how Rocksteady aren't afraid to put adult language in an established comic-book game. One criticism I do have is that controls are very different to other games and its taking me a while to get used to them. There is plenty to do and I dont think I am even halfway there yet, but that is a problem as I have to finish it soon as I want to be ready for Uncharted 3 which comes out in early November.

What else am I playing? I am also getting thorugh Limbo. Great little game, but I find myself playing it for 20 mins and then getting back to it for a week or 2 hence why its taking me ages to finish a short game.

Im also playing Warhawk fairly often. I ranked up recently (Cmd Marshall). I would say that would be my last rank up ever in Warhawk (Unless I dont like Starhawk and just keep playing wh). Im getting pretty good at dogfights, just need to continue getting faster at Lg.

Next games for are Uncharted 3 and maybe BF3 and Skyrim. Over christmas and the summer I plan on playing Mass Effect 2 and seeing if I like it. Hopefully I do and then I will be ready for Mass Effect 3 which comes out March 2012.

On the TV front I am busy watching

Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Supernatural
Underbelly: Razor

I am enjoying all of them except for Razor. Fuck it is shit, but I have watched all episodes and want to get through them. There is only 2-3 eps left. Also Sons of Anarchy has been pretty averaghe this season, just going through the motions. Azza and I are really enjoying Dexter. We thought it was interesting that the cops pretty much know who the killer is and its only up to episode 4. So it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 am

Sorry mate

I'm playing Dark Souls and NBA2k12 currently.
Not sure about BF3, it broke street date and was out today, but I didn't get it.

I might wait until I can do a proper comparison with MW3 to see if it is worth it.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 am

RE: LG, it has nothing to do with how quick you can press the button. You need to learn the timing of it. If you press fire directly after each time it connects (a sound registers on hit) that is how you destroy people faster.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  tristo8 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 pm

I havent really been playing anything lately. Just a drought.
I dont want to play Starhawk or MW3 or anything.
I'm hanging out for Lego HP2 and WWE 12 more than anything. and of course UC3

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 pm

tristo8 wrote:
I dont want to play Starhawk or MW3 or anything.
Sad

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Im immersed in Dark Souls. Finally up to the final boss of my first playthrough. I am going to Plat this fucker, so a lot of planning and time is needed.

I currently have BF3, Team ICO Collection, Crysis 1, Arkham City and Deus Ex to play. I have not started any of these titles (because of Dark Souls).

Of course I will be getting UC3 and Skyrim on launch. Im not sure if ill be playing them then though. All depends on Dark Souls.
Ill be getting MW3 too, but wont play it for quite some time.

On the TV front, I recently finished the new season or Breaking Bad and Weeds. Currently watching Dexter (loving it), Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, The Office and Joy of Sets.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  sparton Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 am

I heard from tristo and another family friend that season 4 of breaking bad is AWESOME!!
I need to get onto it.
Well I'm currently playing mw2 with cap, cdrive and hippi. Im getting mw3, Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations on launch.
Gonna dominate AC and Skyrim first. mw3 will get me when mates are pkaying.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next