Talentless Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The what game are you playing thread?!

+16
azza2906
Ace
BUZURK
towelie777-2
fuchswagen
mick182
playstion3man
lj
Brad
sparton
wottagunn
MARSTA-J
Isis_au
Gr8tiger
Maccaz
mrcrowley24
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 4 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  capnwpac Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:22 am

sparton wrote:I heard from tristo and another family friend that season 4 of breaking bad is AWESOME!!
I need to get onto it.
Well I'm currently playing mw2 with cap, cdrive and hippi. Im getting mw3, Skyrim and Assassins Creed Revelations on launch.
Gonna dominate AC and Skyrim first. mw3 will get me when mates are pkaying.
Mate,I'll be on mw3 all the time haha

We'll skype skyrim

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Kudos : 62

https://talentless.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 4 Empty Re: The what game are you playing thread?!

Post  sparton Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 am

haha tom.
We'll start skyrim at the exact time. Wink i probably wont be able to get off mw3 either.
sparton
sparton
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am

Just picked up BF3 and Rage. JB had a deal where rage was $40 if you picked up BF3 as well so not a bad catch. Between these two and Batman:AC im going to be content for a while.
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Kudos : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:03 am

What is everyone going to be playing over the summer?

I recently finished Batman AC & Uncharted 3. I am now playing mass effect 2 and that will take up most of my gaming time. I will also be trying to get through Mario Galaxy 2 as I am getting Zelda: Skyward Sword from Santa!

I am in no rush to finish ME2, however both ME3 and the new Resident evil come out next March so I should be done by then.

Other than those games I may go back and play some older ones (finish Catwoman DLC in Batman etc) and I may also get Battlefield 3 and Skyrim over the summer.

mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Kudos : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 am

im currently finishing up Uncharted plat, then ill move onto Crysis, BF3, maybe MW3, then Deus Ex and Batman.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  tristo8 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 am

Just finishing up AC2 and Lego HP 2. After that, as indicated in my other post I will start Uncharted 3; AC Revelations; MW3; Batman; WWE 12 and GOW 3..

It will be a busy gaming summer for me, lol

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Kudos : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 am

MW3, Skyrim, Lotr, Saints Row 3 then whatever else comes out afterwards.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar655 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 pm

FIFAAAAAAAAAAA 12.
Starhawk..
Rinse and Repeat. lol.
Superstar655
Superstar655
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  MARSTA-J Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

capnwpac wrote:Mate,I'll be on mw3 all the time haha

Aint this the TRUTH....

The day you got Starhawk, you only lasted like 15 minutes and then jumped back on MW3...

DAMN COD* haha

Im still on WARHAWK
and STARHAWK
MARSTA-J
MARSTA-J
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Kudos : 25
Location : Tbagging you with a dropship, while holding a jeep and Pink Chernovan...

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:20 am

Superstar655 wrote:FIFAAAAAAAAAAA 12.
Starhawk..
Rinse and Repeat. lol.
You doing ultimate team? Looks awesome

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 am

MARSTA-J wrote:
capnwpac wrote:Mate,I'll be on mw3 all the time haha

Aint this the TRUTH....

The day you got Starhawk, you only lasted like 15 minutes and then jumped back on MW3...

DAMN COD* haha

Im still on WARHAWK
and STARHAWK
Hahaha, yeah I am too much of an addict. Starhawk flight been fixed yet? Comms work yet?

You should jump on mw3 man, can get it cheap online now

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar655 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 am

capnwpac wrote:
Superstar655 wrote:FIFAAAAAAAAAAA 12.
Starhawk..
Rinse and Repeat. lol.
You doing ultimate team? Looks awesome

It's beast!!!! lol.
Went with the theme of having an entire team of black people... No, I don't think it's racist, it's just because black people are so good in FIFA lol....

The what game are you playing thread?! - Page 4 01c0c-2b4b6768-fd37-4bd7-b63c-1cf3fb54b7dd

Have you started it?
Superstar655
Superstar655
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kudos : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am

ok

Im about halfway thru Mass Effect 3. I am 20 hrs into it and loving it. Unlike ME2, I am doing all the side missions so it will probably take me about 40 hrs to finish it.

At the the same time I am playing warhawk and still playing ICO. I am probbly halfway thru ICO, its a lovely game, but because it is over 10 yrs old I am struggling to get into it. I will get there and then SOCT is next. After I finish ME3 I originally planned on getting Resident Evil: ORC, but due to crap reviews I dont think I will get it and therefore will get onto Darksiders straight away and get it finished before its sequel is due in June.

On the PC front I am playing Anno 2070 and Rome:Total War.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  wottagunn Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:44 am

Recently finished the darkness II. Playing solely twisted metal at the moment, and loving it. No better online game.

I've got ME3 sitting on the shelf ready, as well as Trine 2 and the Jak trilogy.
wottagunn
wottagunn
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Kudos : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:05 am

How's anno 2070 crowley? i think it was you asking about pc games a while back?
I'm planning after year 12, and when i get some cash together, to get a decent rig which can play games as well as just be a dece PC. But anno is a game i'm really wanting to play as i love world building strategy games.
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Hey mate,

Yeah I'm really enjoying it. I've never played an anno game before, but its intense! There is so much micro-management and stuff going on. I have only ever been used to C&C as a strategy game and this is way different. It focuses more on economy management, resource gathering and keeping the population happy. Im playing through the tutorials at the moment as it doesnt come with a manual and there is simply so much to learn. Also the game looks fantastic! If you like strategy games then I highly recommend it.

Let us know when you get your rig. Im into building PC's and curious as to what parts you will get:)

P.s- Simcity 5 just got announced recently. I've never played it either, but I hear they are great and massive!
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Gasman40 Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:57 am

I saw the trailer for that the other day and it looked awesome! i remember getting simcity 2000 when i was about 9 and simcity 3000 when i was a little older. Granted i didn't know much about what i was doing but i managed to fluke some pretty awesome cities (which i later destroyed)

And that's awesome about anno. I keep watching trailers and wanting to jump in but i don't have the kit to play it. If you're looking into anything in the future look at Xcom: Enemy Unknown. It's a turnbase strategy game coming out later this year and it looks fantastic.
Gasman40
Gasman40
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Just finished Dead Space 3, it was better than I thought it was going to be actually. Next game for me is Bioshock Infinite and then I will get around to Tomb Raider, God of War Ascension and Metal gear Rising.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  tristo8 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Im currently playing Black Ops 2 and Sega All Stars haha.
Waiting for The Last Of Us to be my next game. Still have GOW3 I havent even played yet and a few others to keep me busy. Just need to find the time to play them haha.

We should organise a Warhawk tourney. See if we can round up some TAG and TOW players just for old times sake.. I'm hoping with the amount of time not playing, I know have slightly better skills haha. What do you think? I know we've tried to in the past...I may try rouse some interest on Facebook...

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

I'd be keen! I doubt we could get many people, might have to be just 4v4. Maybe if you put something out on facebook and see if anyone would be interested? See how many people are interested and go from there.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcrowley24 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Finished Bioshock Infinite. It was a good game, but didnt wow me as much as the first game did back in 07. Just started God of War Ascension. First thoughts are that the visuals are real good, but the story will be nowhere near as epic as the 3rd game.
mrcrowley24
mrcrowley24
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  tristo8 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:44 am

Just completed Lego Lord Of The Rings. Brilliant Game! Best Lego adventure by far.
Am now playing Skylanders and Lego Indiana Jones lol. All G rated games...until The Last Of Us in a few weeks Smile

tristo8
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  capnwpac Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 am

Pretty much only play nba 2k13 haha.

capnwpac
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Brad Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 am

Find i'm also getting involved into the sports games and playing little else, MLB 12 and Tiger Woods 13.
I'll be up for any game with Mics though
Brad
Brad
Major
Major

Kudos : 22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum